Quick & Easy Enhancement for Lasting Results
Eyebrow lamination is an innovative long-term styling procedure with special compounds. Allows you to add volume, density, and obedience to the eyebrows. The professional performance of the service at a high level can be offered by a team of qualified employees of the Lash House AZ in Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona.
Brow Lamination Services
Lash House AZ provides all kinds of professional eyebrow lamination services at a reasonable process. Our professionals are familiar with different techniques and use only proven and reliable means. Lash House AZ has prepared for clients the best conditions in the city for the procedure.
What is Brow Lamination?
The brow lamination is basically a permanent procedure for your eyebrows, as it gives them a fixed and uniform shape for an extended period of time. A setting lotion helps brow hair stay brushed and lifted for about six weeks. This procedure allows you to make your eyebrows well-groomed and beautiful in a short time. As perfectly arched brows frame the look for definition and a more polished look.
What are Brow Lamination Services?
There are several types of this service:
- Involves a change in shape. The master selects the shape taking into account the geometry of the face, hair color, type of hairstyle, and allows you to emphasize the advantages and hide the flaws. To consolidate the result, a special composition is also used, which fixes their position.
- Provides intensive hair restoration and stimulates hair growth. As a result of a complex of such procedures, it is easy to become the owner of thick sable eyebrows. It is imperative to apply a restorative composition that stimulates hair growth as well as protects against external influences. Usually, the components of the substance are vitamins and nutritional proteins.
- Involves a change in shade. The tone can be selected on any scale. It is easy to find a color that is in perfect harmony with the new hair color. It lasts up to 4 weeks.
You can choose a service that satisfies individual needs on your own or decide after a free consultation of our experienced brow-masters.
WHAT ARE THE STAGES OF BROW LAMINATION PROCEDURE?
- Studying the features of the structure of the face and the shape of the eyebrows, considering the client’s wishes, and choosing the optimal solution to the issue.
- Cleansing from cosmetics.
- Degreasing the working area.
- Giving the required form.
- Application of a specialized composition responsible for softening the hair and fixing it in a given position.
- Combing and separating eyebrow hair to give a natural look;
- Application of pigment if necessary.
- Coating with a keratin-based product that nourishes and strengthens the hair.
Professionals use the following tools and tools in their work:
- Substances for cleaning and degreasing.
- Fixing and laminating preparations.
- Specialized paint.
- Cotton swabs, discs.
- An eyebrow brush (there are several of them in the master’s arsenal, after each client, they are disinfected).
THE ESSENCE OF BROW LAMINATION PHOENIX – RESULTS
Eyebrow lamination is a procedure for filling in all areas of the bristles that are damaged with their subsequent sealing. As a result, the eyebrows have an absolutely healthy look, remarkable volume, rich color, and simply delightful curve.
At the same time, there is no need to worry about health because, in fact, the procedure is caring. The method does not use any harmful substances, for example, glue or resin. And even after the expiration of the special composition’s action time, the eyebrows look much more beautiful and better after lamination than before the procedure.
WHEN TO DO EYEBROW LAMINATION?
Eyebrow lamination is useful in case of a deterioration of the hair condition. This condition may result from dysfunction of some glands, frequent staining, or tattooing with the use of low-quality pigments and materials. As a result, the hairs grow back poorly, are lifeless and thin. Also, if you have your own thin and light eyebrows, lamination is recommended to improve their appearance.
This procedure has a minimal list of contraindications. For example, lamination is not recommended during pregnancy, as well as during breastfeeding, after undergoing facial surgery, in the case of some eye diseases.
The Lash House AZ experts give a small consultation before the procedure, which helps to carry it out safely and effectively.
EYEBROW TREATMENTS AT LASH HOUSE AZ.
Come and meet Lash House AZ and our eyebrow treatments in Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona. Contoured, wide, thick, obedient eyebrows of the correct shape will make the look more expressive and attractive.
A unique work method and a multidisciplinary team of professionals with the main objective of always offering excellence to the client and a constant search to improve it.
We use the highest quality products, natural, mineral, vegan, acid-free, not tested on animals. We only trust the best firms to guarantee the best result.