Eyelash Extensions Scottsdale & Phoenix
Lash House AZ offers excellent services such as microblading, eyelash extensions, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, eyelash lifting, eyelash perming and more in the Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona area. Read below to find out answers to the questions you may have about eyelash extension services. See how you can enhance your eyes unlike any other and get the glam look you want!
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are a precise procedure that dramatically enhances the length, thickness and fullness of the natural eyelashes of an individual with the application of fiber extensions. The extensions can be of multiple materials such as silk, mink, synthetic hair, or human hair. The application from Lash House AZ can eliminate the hassle and constant need of eye makeup and improves the appearance of one’s eyes.
Benefits of Eyelash Extension Services
Lash house AZ provides expert solutions in lash extensions to those in the Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona area. First, by enhancing the thickness, length and fullness of eyelashes to transform the look and overall beauty.
Other benefits include:
- Transforming your look to give a more youthful yet sophisticated appearance with well placed lashes that are clump free.
- Save a lot of time, effort and damages that are linked with the curling of the eyelashes, applying eye makeup, smudges, clumps and fake lashes.
- The procedure accentuates the color and brightness of the eyes as well as they are more contrasted. The expert cosmetic specialist of Lash House AZ ensures to do the job in the best possible manner complementing your look.
Things to Keep in Mind While Doing Lash Extensions
- Thorough research: Eyelashes have the power to transform the facial features completely, making it essential to choose a qualified, and well-trained cosmetic specialist for the job. The semi permanent eyelash extension artist should be a licensed cosmetologist with a rich experience in doing the job. It is essential to ask all relevant questions such as what type of adhesive is used during the application, the variety of lashes used and precautions to be taken before and after eyelash extension application.
- Avoid picking or pulling the fake eyelashes: To avoid any kind of damage to the natural lashes and extensions, it is best not to pick, twist, pull, touch or brush the lash extensions. Also, never try to remove them on your own without professional help.
- Taking care of the lash extensions: It is imperative to maintain proper health of the natural lashes following the procedure. Experts recommend the use of eyelash conditioner or growth serum for the hairs to remain in the follicle longer to provide stronger support to the lash extensions.
- Before and After Application: Eyelash extensions are an intricate procedure that demands extra care before and after the placement. For example, not using eye makeup products at least 48 hours before the procedure and not letting the extensions get wet for 24 to 48 hours after application ensures the proper care.
How Does the Process of Eyelash Extensions Work?
The process of the eyelash extension application is very relaxing and unwinding as you close your eyes and enjoy the massaging bed you lay on. Lash House AZ is the best center for eyelash extensions Scottsdale, eyelash extensions Phoenix where the cosmetic expert will glue one synthetic lash extension to one of the natural lashes using the medical grade adhesive. The process works in a way that with the shedding of the natural lashes, the extension falls out too.
Expert Solutions for Eyelash Extensions at Lash House AZ
It is a known fact that applying extensions requires high-level technical skills and expertise. Also, the process can be painful or cause serious damage to the natural lashes or eye area if not done under expert care. Lash house AZ, with their experience in permanent eyelash extensions and the skilled technician with thorough training, maintains rigorous quality-control standards and uses the best tools & procedures. As one of the quality service providers in lash extensions in Phoenix, they ensure superior services and a beautiful, natural appearance of the eyelashes.
Products used in Lash Extensions
Since the extension procedure requires precision and quality products, Lash House AZ offers customized solutions with high-quality services in the field. Below are the unique features and various products used in the process:
- Best quality medical-grade adhesive for application
- The base for the structure of the adhesive is the derma-bond technology which is specifically designed to work on sensitive areas of the body including eyes and skin
- Use of the sensitive adhesive for the delicate eye areas containing formulated chemicals that help in reducing any kind of irritation around the eye area.
- Custom designed products exclusively for the placement of fake lashes to create safe, strong, beautiful and long-lasting results. Our trained and qualified technician, Natalia Stateczna, applies the eyelash extensions with expert proficiency to create a natural yet amped up look.
Properly applied and maintained eyelash extensions can easily enhance your looks and last for weeks to months long. However, lash extensions should be treated with utmost care and should be allowed to fall off naturally under expert supervision.